Laboratoire Génie Électrique et Électronique de PariS
Adel.Razek [at] centralesupelec.fr
- Dr Razek received his D.Sc. in Physics degree from the National Polytechnic Institute of Grenoble, France in 1976. Currently, he is Senior Research Director (Emeritus) at CNRS (French National Scientific Research Center) and Professor (Honorary) at CentraleSupelec, in Paris.
- He is involved, since 1977, in the research department GeePs (Group of electrical engineering of Paris). His area of research expertise is related to computational electromagnetics, coupled multi-physics modeling and design of electromagnetic systems. Areas impacted by his work include exposure assessment in electric vehicle, electromagnetic compatibility, nondestructive testing, smart material actuation, robotics, and biomedicine.
- He has a publication register of more than 150 journal papers and 200 international conferences communications. He serves as a member of the editorial boards of several international journals and a member of the steering committees of several international conferences.
- He is Life Fellow of the IEEE, USA, Fellow of the IET, UK, and Fellow of the SEE, FR.
- He is recipient of the distinctions (the most important): The IEEE Nikola Tesla Award 2017, the Medal André BLONDEL 1985, and the Medal AMPÈRE of the SEE 1993.
Mots clés :
- Coupled multi-physics, energy conversion and transfer, machines and smart actuators, medical, traction, electromagnetic compatibility (EMC)