Companies, become partners of our school
- Match your business needs with teaching material.
- Let us help you develop your vision and support you in recruiting.
- Support our students in developing their professional objectives.
- Our partnerships are designed to enable companies to be present throughout the teaching program, with the aim of recruiting capable talent.
- Activities enable companies to collaborate with us on subjects associated with the issue of diversity.
- International partnerships enable companies to sustainably make their mark in France and globally.
- Take advantage of an opening in the world of SMBs: “The SMB Club”.
- Companies are supported throughout the Apprenticeship program.
- Gain advantage through the French Apprenticeship Tax.
- Learn how to submit proposals for: internships, employees, French International Volunteers in Business and work-study positions.
Our corporate partners
Fives, an industrial engineering Group, designs and supplies machines, process equipment and production lines for the world’s largest industrial groups including the aluminium, steel, glass, automotive, aerospace, logistics, cement and energy sectors.
La donnée moteur de création de valeur
ForePaaS est la plateforme data tout-en-un pour construire, déployer et faire grandir vos applications et algorithmes, sur le cloud de votre choix
Framatome is a major international player in the nuclear energy market recognized for its innovative solutions and value-added technologies for designing, building, maintaining, and advancing the global nuclear fleet. The company designs, manufactures, and installs components, fuel and instrumentation and control systems for nuclear power plants and offers a full range of reactor services.
With 14,000 employees worldwide, every day Framatome's expertise helps its customers improve the safety and performance of their nuclear plants and achieve their economic and societal goals.
A strong link with companies
CentraleSupélec has 13 company and research chairs, and 140 partner companies for teaching programs, including more than 20 SMBs.