Companies, become partners of our school
- Match your business needs with teaching material.
- Let us help you develop your vision and support you in recruiting.
- Support our students in developing their professional objectives.
- Our partnerships are designed to enable companies to be present throughout the teaching program, with the aim of recruiting capable talent.
- Activities enable companies to collaborate with us on subjects associated with the issue of diversity.
- International partnerships enable companies to sustainably make their mark in France and globally.
- Take advantage of an opening in the world of SMBs: “The SMB Club”.
- Companies are supported throughout the Apprenticeship program.
- Gain advantage through the French Apprenticeship Tax.
- Learn how to submit proposals for: internships, employees, French International Volunteers in Business and work-study positions.
Our corporate partners
Hitachi Rail STS
Hitachi Rail STS is an international leader with a global presence in signalling and the implementation of integrated transport systems for Freight, passenger Railways and Mass Transit. We design, manufacture and implement signalling systems for the management and control of freight and passenger traffic on mainline railways as well as metros. We design, develop and plan the work needed to provide the latest technology for your railway or metro system.
A strong link with companies
CentraleSupélec has 13 company and research chairs, and 140 partner companies for teaching programs, including more than 20 SMBs.