Companies, become partners of our school
- Match your business needs with teaching material.
- Let us help you develop your vision and support you in recruiting.
- Support our students in developing their professional objectives.
- Our partnerships are designed to enable companies to be present throughout the teaching program, with the aim of recruiting capable talent.
- Activities enable companies to collaborate with us on subjects associated with the issue of diversity.
- International partnerships enable companies to sustainably make their mark in France and globally.
- Take advantage of an opening in the world of SMBs: “The SMB Club”.
- Companies are supported throughout the Apprenticeship program.
- Gain advantage through the French Apprenticeship Tax.
- Learn how to submit proposals for: internships, employees, French International Volunteers in Business and work-study positions.
Our corporate partners
Telemedicine Technologies is an engineer company specialized in eHealth information systems, a fast growing sector with many opportunities. Telemedicine Technologies activity is a mix of various disciplines (Software engineering, space technologies, big data and data science, medicine and clinical operations …) in an international environment and a start up spirit.
Telemedicine Technologies developp and provides solutions that contribute to improve the care system, the patient monitoring or the clinical and epidemiological research in a wide variety of uses.
TF1 is a media group whose mission is to inform and entertain. The group operates and develops five freeview channels and several special-interest pay-TV channels as well as their digital offshoots. The TF1 group’s businesses today cover the entire audiovisual value chain. France’s leading mainstream television group, TF1 is also an integrated media group that has developed activities in high-growth segments for a number of years.
Whenever a critical decision needs to be made, Thales has a role to play. Our solutions help customers to make the right decisions at the right time and act accordingly in challenging environments. To help create a safer world, we serve five keys sectors:
- Ground Transportation
- Digital Identity and Security
- Defence and Security
World-class technology, the combined expertise of 80,000 employees and operations in 68 countries have made Thales a key player in keeping the public safe and secure, guarding vital infrastructure and protecting the national security interests of countries around the globe.
Velocity : n. the ability to translate quickly an idea into an exploitable feature. Velocity is the key to success on the Internet. Our methodology is inspired by the web leaders. It enables us to bring your ideas to life in record time. Our ingredients: the very best programmers, only the best web technologies, automatic deployment in production, maximum agility to incorporate the evolution of your needs, and teamwork with our clients.
A strong link with companies
CentraleSupélec has 13 company and research chairs, and 140 partner companies for teaching programs, including more than 20 SMBs.